Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lisa Hannigan

One of my new favorite artists. I'm not sure what it is about her lullaby-esque tone, but I enjoy her greatly. Even though I am not a parent yet, I've found myself listening to many artists that I think I would love to have as a children's album for my kids to sleep to and such. When I was a kid, I grew up on Psalty the Singing Song Book and GT and the Halo Express. Plus, who can forget Sandi Patty, Steve Green, and Al Denson. But I think if I had kids right now they'd listen to Lisa Loeb's children's album (She made a "comeback" can you believe it? Haha). They'd also have to listen to Belle and Sebastian, Jack Johnson's Curious George Soundtrack, Meaghan Smith, Maria Taylor, and of course..Lisa Hannigan. Enjoy.

1 comment:

J said...

How have I not watched this sooner? This lady is an inspiration.