Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Day Off

Yesterday, I got to have an actual day off from work! It was so great! First off, I went to the gym, then to a meeting for work, then to brunch. Then Megan and I went to find luggage for her. Right after that, I ran into a new friend, Cameron, and hung with him at the park. Then I went back to the apartment to pick up Tyler, and was rather proud of myself for accomplishing so much before noon. Anyway, once Tyler got up and showered, we left for Alki.

Once we made it to Alki, we parked and mosied along the boardwalk. The beach was so glorious! The weather has definitely been good to Western Washington lately. People playing volleyball, laying out, and sailing. All things done on a normal Tuesday afternoon.

Later in the day, things got a lot busier. But for the time being, we shared the beach with only a select few. We decided to eat at this little hut. And to my surprise, the food was amazing!


On our way back to the beach, we spotted a tattoo shop. Tyler had to get one. So...Twise got his first tattoo. What do you think?


Directly after that process, we met Tal for a little dinner at Black Bottle in Belltowne. What a fantastic day it was.

4 comments:

J said...

What fun...man I love a sunny Seattle/Portland day! I'm going to miss playing volleyball with you this summer...I heard Hyde Park has a sand court now!

naphtali said...

We should have taken a picture! Glad you came up -- I had so much fun. See you on Sunday...possibly?!

Kern Style said...

Can't wait to join you. But I wont be getting any tattoos, sorry.

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a fantastic day... i want a day like that! Including the tattoo ha! oh and also your hair looks rad!!