Monday, December 8, 2008

The Dark Reunion of Archibald and Humphrey

Well, as some of you may know, my old college roommate and I, Tyler Weisen have once again moved in together. I know...big surprise. Tyler and I have known each other since we were just little tykes. I remember at Family Camp at Pinelow, my family would rent out Lanman A and Lanman B. And the Weisens, along with the Herrings and Sterks would rent out Koinanea right next door. We were never really friends at that time, but we definitely knew that the kids next door were pretty cool with all of their fancy nerf guns and water pistols. Tyler and I didn't really become friends until junior high at junior high camp...back when we made out with the Grandview girls (and yes Geebs, this includes you from Prosser too). Despite our early friendship, T-wise and I did not see eye-to-eye in college. But all roads lead back to this untimely duo.


We are now living together in Olympia at this sweet little, shady, scary, apartment complex known as Holiday House. In case you're wondering, we live behind a McDonald's and across the street from Motel 6...classy I know. Anyway, we are getting a long so well. It's really quite entertaining. We had better be careful...this reunion could prove to be detrimental to all that is good...aka Global Warming, the hunt for Sasquatch in Western Washington (Kyle you're right, he/she does exist), and the gross ticket sales from the new Fast and Furious movie. Basically, life with T-wise is udderly unpredictable...and that's why I love it.

2 comments:

marc said...

behind McDonalds? across from motel 6? please bro. I'm upstairs from The Stone Bar, Hollywood Thai Cusine, Thai Angel, Thai Town Discount store, and some weird Thai Bakery. Across the street one way is some gross lighting store, and across the other way is the Hollywood Harvard Hotel, which sounds like it might be big and fancy...but nope underneath the vacancy sign is a small sign that reads, "Adult Movies." who lives in the ghetto now?

Giordi said...

Wait a minute! Who were you making out with? I know who I was making out with. (Scratch that. I know who I had one very awkward kiss with.)