Monday, November 23, 2009

Lately...

...I've been watching the following. Sometimes, I get home from work, and my motivation level is next to zero. So what happens...I read, eat, or watch television. Here are a few snippets of things that have entertained me.

Kathryn and Legacy from So You Think You Can Dance...not a season I've been watching much. But I did manage to catch this dance and loved it. It's supposed to be about a girl dealing with grief...it was beautiful.



The ridiculously hilarious new, primetime sitcom "Glee" cracks me up. The storylines are always a little vacant, but the performances are so funny. Here's a good mindless video to take you back.



Today on the Ellen Show...a really funny segment with a cute Chinese girl. Sarah, you will see a lot of these little kids soon.

No comments: