Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank Goodness for Moms

After looking at my friend Dusty's page, I saw that he took part in this hilarious exercise down memory lane. Evidentally, by the magic of technology, we can see how ridiculous we would've looked had it not been for our moms telling us we couldn't get a certain haircut, or piercing, or shirt. Mom...thank you!


I've always wanted dreads. After seeing this picture, maybe I'm rethinking that. I think I look like an extra from the Pauly Shore movie, Encino Man.


This is the Tiger Woods version of me...a Blasian.


When everyone wanted to be Zach Morris...ah...thank goodness I never had this ridiculous hair!


Is this an AC Slater look-a-like contest?


Um...I still see this hairdo on many people. They just shop at Walmart and aren't male.


Bahahahaha!


Carrot top...not really an Asian haircut.


Kelly will you please cut my hair like this? Haha.


In honor of MJ.


My dad had this hair.


I've never noticed before...but I look like that guy in all the tabs that they're saying is a "bad father" or "reckless parent"...what's his name again...oh ya...John.


No words.


I'm pretty sure I'm going to bring this hairstyle back.

Hope you laughed. I certainly did...am. Thanks for sharing Dusty. This was too funny!

3 comments:

Joshua Dunson said...

Makes me feel better about the hairstyles I've actually had in the past! Thanks for sharing.

katie henbest said...

honestly, this is amazing.

J said...

this is so ridiculous it's fantastic!