Thursday, June 26, 2008

Liar Liar, Pants on Fire

Marc, Kyle, Stephanie and I traveled down to Winco last night to pick up some groceries. It reminded me of the days in college where a few people would all mob to Walmart and there we would find so many treasures. And by treasures I mean mullets, unibrows, and such. There were always an extremely eclectic group of people at the particular Walmart we would frequent. In fact, I'm sure we were gawked at for some of the crazy clothes and hair-dos we wore. And last night, many treasures surfaced as well. I was reminded of the early 90s. Remember when there was a slew of girls that would walk around with short shorts, perhaps jean cut-offs or plaid...with a long t-shirt? In my head, I tend to remember big, baggy t-shirts with tigger or dopey on them. But this gave the illusion that the individual was not wearing shorts. It looked like just a long shirt. How odd. Why would this style be? I suppose that coullots, skorts, and the wave-do were also style conundrums. Nonetheless...if you want to see the surfacing of any of these styles...go to Winco on Front Street. It's a treat.

1 comment:

katie henbest said...

you kinda like it though?