Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Again and Again


Have you ever wondered why it is that you bite the side of your mouth or your tongue? It's not like you just all of a sudden forget how to chew. And at the same time, it's not as if the side of your mouth decided to jump in between your teeth either. How is it...and why is it that this happens? The worst part is that after you bite it once...you keep on biting it. How miserable! The passed couple days, I have continually been biting the right side of my mouth. It feels like what a fried egg looks like. Don't misunderstand me...it doesn't feel like a fried egg is in my mouth...it feels like what a fried egg looks like. Ugh...I hate eggs.

2 comments:

kylee said...

gross. don't ruin fried eggs for me.
...good to see you back

katie henbest said...

mmmmmmmm eggs.
scrambled please.
i miss you.