Friday, October 31, 2008

Go Bananas!


I have a question for you. Do you remember those crazy toys Bananas in Pajamas? They were stinkin' scary! But my question actually doesn't pertain to these scary toys. Okay...here's the question...

Are bananas the only non-juicey fruit?

I realize that fruit has to have seeds in it...and bananas do. But why is it that all other fruits are actually juicey. Sure, I know that you can get banana juice/nectar but when you bite into a banana, it's not juicey. Why is that? Am I forgetting another juice-less fruit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bananas in pajamas are comin down the stairs!

Bananas in pajamas are chasin teddy bears!!

hahaha this made me laugh!

But know I can not think of any other juice less fruit! bananas really might be the only ones!! crazy!

Thomas said...

I think avocados (which are a fruit) are also juiceless... but I can't think of anything else...