Saturday, October 4, 2008

Car Twins...Sike!


Here I am...in the lovely Evergreen State. My days consist of work and coffee, then coffee and work. You might wonder why my posts have been so infrequent, but that is because I have had little to no internet access at my current house. But guess where I am now...another coffee shop. Go figure. Mudbay Coffee. It brings me back to Flying M. I love it so much.

Anyway, ever since I traveled back to the City of "Trees" for the D-Baby/Squaw wedding, I have been seeing car twins everywhere I go. Its been a constant letdown. For instance, I thought that I saw Derek's car the other day, and Austin's car today...everytime, a letdown. But if I emphatically ponder the possibilities of this happening...I realize that this isn't probably going to ever happen. A friend from hours away all of a sudden shows up just to do a drive-by wave. Nonetheless, it would be nice. However, I surprisingly haven't been lonely over here, just busy.

Today, Megan and I have been blogging and facebooking (cool, I know) at Mudbay. Then we're probably going to go and see "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". I'll let you know how it is. Anyway, it has gotten me longing for the Flicks. I'm pretty sure that a place like the Flicks would rack in the dough here in Oly. Also, we went out for dim sum and Nordstrom's last night...and she has never been to a Nordstrom's. Megan didn't even know what it was. She also doesn't know what Burberry is. North Dakota (Norda) has sheltered her for too long! Haha. In other news, my boy Adrian got back from his mission, engaged, and is living right by me! Its so good to have him home.

Hopefully, I'll get to see some people from home...yes I'm still calling Boise home...as soon as possible. If it wasn't for my car breaking down once again, I would've been able to see Char and Kern this weekend. But it turns out it is a no-go. Perhaps one day, I'll drive by you on the 101, and think, man that looks like Shane and Kiki's Murano, and it'll actually be you. Here's to hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't even act like you don't think of me when you see a mini cooper!! =)