Thursday, October 9, 2008

We're Not In Kansas Anymore...


I now understand what Sarah has been saying the passed couple years. When you work a ton, and you have certain clothes that you wear to work...the rest of your clothes just gather dust in your closet. For those of you that know me at all, this means a lot of clothes are gathering dust. At work we have all of these stipulations with our work clothes that we need to follow. This is all fine and dandy...and overall, very understandable, but sad nonetheless. I realized that I have been so spoiled with my last couple jobs. My clothing was not restricted much at all. And well, I miss wearing color. At work I have to wear jeans and a navy, white, or gray top. I'm tired of this. I wish I could wear color again. Needless to say, when I'm not working, my clothing looks like Silly Whim has thrown up all over me (that's for you Kylee). Too much color is not a good thing, but when you're going through withdrawls, its just what happens.

6 comments:

.:meagan.rae:. said...

Oh man! that would be really hard. white and gray, everyday. hmm. and yes, i can see how that would be super hard for you too! Be strong Jeff, be strong!! :)miss you

J said...

That's like me bringing a change of clothes with me every day to work because of whatever is happening in the evening. Khaki's, black, brown...at least I can wear fun jewelry. Color it up Jeff, you just color it up.

Sarah Walker said...

Now you get it....and as a result I am pretty sure I lost any sense of fashion I did have. When you wear scrubs all the time, all of the nice/fun clothes eventually become less and less....ugh!

Lindsy said...

Where's the red and pink?!

katie henbest said...

miss you and your colors.

kylee said...

bitty booty bitty baby, thank you so much.
(did you also manipulate your photos to look extra saturated and extra colored?)