Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There's a Canyon in Thurston County!


So today, I was driving to work, and approached a yield to turn green light. Coming in the opposite direction was another car, and they of course, had a regular old green light because they were going straight. So I yielded...go figure. And they slammed on their breaks (seeing my turn signal) and waved me through. I thought...wait, I am supposed to yield dummy. And they kept waving me through. The car behind them began to honk, and it turned into such an ordeal. I quickly thought this was a bit bizarre because I'm in Wasington...not Idaho anymore. Then, no joke and no surprise, I glanced down at the license plate out of habit. Much to my heart's pleasure, it was a 2C license plate from Idaho! They have followed me!

8 comments:

katie henbest said...

oh yes!

.:meagan.rae:. said...

HAHAHA! no way! that's awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Darn those Nampons!!!

Kern Style said...

Whatever, that stories not true!

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

I love that. I have problems like that at least once a week trying to get across Ten Mile. People stop when they don't have a stop sign to let other cars cross who do have stop signs...crazies.

naphtali said...

LOL. Classic.

kylee said...

no way