Monday, February 9, 2009

What was I thinking?


How could I forget the Francey's! Mark and Rachelle have been such amazing examples of devotion to me. They truly challenge young people to better themselves. It takes special people to encourage someone to care. That's a gift that is straight from God. Mark and Rachelle lobby people to care. Although I haven't spent much time with Kenzie, I'm sure that she will be such a strong pillar. This family I admire greatly. If I had to sum them up in a nutshell, it'd be "adventurously caring".

2 comments:

Kenziepoo said...

Ohhh, Jeffy. Thanks. :) Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

Tracy Wilde said...

the important thing to note about this post is the pic. in this properly chosen photo, my lovely sister is wearing a beloved jacket of mine upon which she has yet to return...unacceptable.