Thursday, May 22, 2008

Theme Songs


Sometimes I feel as though everyone should have their own theme song. As you watch people walk around and operate in their daily lives, you can imagine what song might be playing in the background of their documentary movie about their life. I think that everyone has a theme song, but they're not always easy to identify. Here's a list of few that I've come up with...I think that you'll enjoy them. If you have more ideas, let me know. I also have had trouble coming up with my own theme song...perhaps you have some insight.

“Here I Go Again”-Vinny
“Yellow Submarine”-Marc Herring
“Trolley Wood”-Jojo
“Puff the Magic Dragon”-Stephanie Rooks
“Duck Tales Theme Song”-Rachel Jacobsen
“Cope Cabana”-Char Harvey
“Two Pina Coladas”-Austin Zander
“Theme Song from Lavern & Shirley”-Pastor Char Grove
“Iris”-Kyle Rooks
“Jesus Take the Wheel”-Kristen Brewer
"World Spins Madly On"-Kylee Pearson
"Jump (For My Love)"-Claire Griffith

4 comments:

kylee said...

thanks for redeeming the picture from the last post. good choices. steph's made me laugh the most. claire's totally fits too.

katie henbest said...

oh man, my sister and i try to think up people's theme songs! it is great fun. i'm thinking of yours......

i am Ryan said...

Jeff, I'm interested in what you would pick for me based on our limited contact in the years.

.:meagan.rae:. said...

hahaha i love that Pastor Char is included!!!! hahahaha

hmm i would have a hard time coming up with my own too