Thursday, January 1, 2009

Boomboxes and Bananas!


My lovely sister came to town for New Years. After getting off work, we headed downtown with co-worker Megan and joined a few thousand other Seattle-lites at the Space Needle. There we froze, listened to a few cover bands, and watched an awesome fireworks show off the Needle. It was great. The guys running around with boomboxes strapped to their backs tackling each other in banana suits were definitely a highlight of the night.

As far as resolutions go...I don't know that I really have any. Here are a few things I'd like to attempt to correct, but I'm guessing I won't have much success.

-change my "house smell" (evidentally I smell like Melissa's friend(s))
-get accustomed to Rebecca Stevenson (let's be honest...I miss Steve Dorval)
-not make fun of people with transition lens (even highschool Urkel look-a-likes)
-and drink my beverage before the cup sweats too much and leaves a ring on the coffee table

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Good luck on your resolution not to make fun of people with Transitions lenses. You're a better man than me if you can uphold that goal. :-P