Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Feeding


I understand...sometimes a kids gotta eat when a kids gotta eat. However, who decided that floppin' one out and breast feeding in public is aight? I mean, doesn't it seem a little strange to you? I understand that there's purpose and reason, but at the same time, I really don't care to see it. We obsess over our strong dislikes of pda all the time. Using deduction, this can only be concluded that we don't mind seeing the act of certain things, but its the REASON or lack thereof. Evidentally we're okay with a little kid feeding on his/her mother's bosom, but not with two legitimate people showing affection through physicality. Perhaps this is much like how it's permittable to take your child, of the opposite sex, into a public bathroom as long as they're not "too" old. However old "too" old is. Let's just be happy that little kids aren't like Family Guy's Stewie.

3 comments:

.:meagan.rae:. said...

AMEN! Wow i so agree. I'm totally printing this out and posting it at my cubicle. Maybe it will work at a deterrent. TMI? That's what i thought this morning.

i am Ryan said...

So a bunch of us went to Outback a couple of weeks ago to enjoy a nice dinner while Wade was in town, and at least twice, and up to four times, the lady in the table next to us did this very thing. Not only is this inappropriate in public, but in a restaurant where people are eating? If my wife thinks this is okay I will take her baby away from her.

katie henbest said...

my favorite is the front row at church? anyone? ew.