Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lady in the (pink) Water


Generally, when I go out to eat, I just prefer to get water. On a rare ocassion I'll get something else, but generally, I love the H2O. However, there is one thing that can ruin water. Some people like lemon with their water; whereas others enjoy a lime or cucumber. But no one, and I repeat no one enjoys the polluting of pink lemonade. I understand the pickiness of tap versus filtered water, and all the like. But when you go to pull down that little lever to get your water from the soda fountain, don't forget, someone probably had pink lemonade right before you, or the spout has not been cleaned for sometime. Either way...pink water is a "no, no".

1 comment:

katie henbest said...

i thought about you yesterday when i was getting water at a restaurant...mine didn't get infected though. i miss you.