Friday, April 11, 2008

What a start to the day...


Have you ever woken up, gone to get your coffee, and had it be terrible?!? In the back of my mind I hear that song,

"Everyone makes mistakes so why can't you..."

But all I want to say is..."No! Don't make a mistake on my coffee." It's the first thing that I have in the morning, and without wanting to, the way that my coffee experience goes in the morning really does affect the rest of my day. And this morning, I tried this coffee place in Sellwood, OR...and I must say...not good. Its lukewarm, watery, no flavor, and has chunks of ginger root in it...literal chunks. They kinda made good foam, but other than that, bad experience. Hopefully, I can overcome it, and have a good day. But first things first, I better go and get a good cup of coffee.

No comments: